CORNISOL is a sterile, 20 ml buffered corneal preservation medium supplemented with chondroitin sulfate (Membrane stabilizer), recombinant human insulin (Metabolism enhancer), Dextran (Osmotic agent), stabilized L-glutamine, ATP precursors, vitamins, trace elements, gentamicin, streptomycin and pH indicator.
• Clear optical bottom vial guarantees complete microscopic evaluation without transferring tissue to viewing chamber
• Enhances Endothelial and Epithelial cell preservation.
• Reduces corneal thickness and folds.
• Enhanced stability of medium is shown by stability study results.
• Dual antibiotics reduces the risk of infection rate.
• No bovine derived components to avoid BSE/TSE prion transmission.
• Human cornea can be stored up to 14 days under refrigeration.
• pH color indicator helps in detection of unacceptable deviation in pH.
• Economical corneal storage media for eye banks.
CORNISOL is a corneal storage solution for storage of human cornea suitable for keratoplasty for up to 14 days under refrigeration (2-8 °C).